First Day of School
Evie started her Mother's Day Out program today. What a big girl! She's excited about her "packback" and keeps trying to prematurely sneak the pretzels out of her lunch box.
Also, this morning we had a nice surprise: we got TP'd by what we're assuming was a group of Vanderbilt kids who were being hazed for a fraternity. How, you may ask, did we figure that out? Well, it took some advanced sleuthing, but Shaun and I quickly discovered the words "ALPHA PHI" written in toilet paper across the length of our yard!


5 Comments:
The best way to get rid of TP? Burn it out. It burns too fast to catch the trees on fire but gets rid of a good portion of the toilet paper.
Though, I always keep a fire extinguisher and a hose close by. :)
This public service announcement brought to you by the wife of a high school baseball coach.
Hello,
I ran across your blog through another GC Alumni. I just wanted to help you solve your mystery a little faster by adding that Alpha Phi is actually a sorority. Do you know any girls that might have it in for you guys? He-he. Isn't it so much fun being the target? Just make sure you take care of that TP before it rains.
Awesome!!!! Alpha Phi did an amazing job! I love Evie's pictures! I was happy to see "San" latched himself onto her knapsack for the big adventure!
Love ya!
:) Stephany
Steph- They were supposed to bring a favorite stuffed animal for a school kick-off "Teddy Bear Parade"! It goes without saying that San was the trendiest bear in attendance.
I know I'm late on this one but I'm just now seeing these pics. Evie - the adorable school girl. Your house - hysterical.
So are you pressing charges?
Shankel v. Alpha Phi.
(This of course would be a conflict of interest if by chance you pledged Alpha Phi back in the day.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home