Tuesday, May 02, 2006

She's Here!












At long last. our little Evangeline Ruth Shankel is here! She was born at 6:56 pm on Sunday, April 30 and weighed in at 8 pounds 1/2 ounce, 19 inches long. We were pleasantly surprised to have about 25 friends and family members in the waiting room during the birth. I guess she has a fan club already! Shaun was a champ during delivery- he coached me through the tough parts and even cut the umbilical cord. Shaun's parents and my mom were all able to make it to Nashville in time for the birth, and we've had a great time so far bonding with our newest family member. Little Evangeline is doing her best to acclimate to the world, and the best way we can describe her personality so far is "spirited". But even when she's screaming her head off, she's absolutely irresistible. See for yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Girls will only kiss me with a mask on too, Shaun. I don't get it. I'm clean. I brush. What?

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home